Saturday, January 23, 2010

On to the next part of my life...

Good morning...this entry isn't about knitting or quilting - tho they may get mentioned. This is about life changes. I'm just about done with my job with the payphone company. I've only been very limited hours for the last few months...but I really hate finally cutting the tie. This job was really a home to me. I found friends there and work with databases that I really enjoyed doing. What a concept - having a good time at work!

I've moved on to full time at the hospital, and I've already made friends there, but I don't know that it will ever be the home that the phone company was. There's a lot to be said for small business where you really do know everyone in the shop. It's more painful when things take a downward turn, but that feeling of closeness is treasured.

I'll miss them all...

No comments: