Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ok - missed the whole holiday season, didn't I?

I can't believe it's been this long! I need to get some of these project posted, so I can print and send off to my mom ( who doesn't have internet!)


finished some mittens: the new pattern from YarnHarlot






Started and finished the advent scarf - I'm going to use this for the excuse of not posting over the holiday. Every day she posted a new lace pattern. I started out about 4 days behind...and I didn't do every pattern, shawl would have been 20 feet long, I swear. I think I did 16 or 17 - and it ended up 6 to 7 feet. And I'm very proud of this one. Love the yarn, love the beads, loved the challenge.
The yarn is a beatiful peacock blue and the beads yellow-green to navy blue with some teal thrown in.




I think I'll enter it in the Fair this fall. - and then wait for the NEXT advent scarf. This could become a tradition.




1 comment:

Sharon said...

Beautiful & elegant!